Mark Forums Read

Ian Brown Everything Ian Brown in here.

Old 30-11-2012, 06:09 PM   #276
ruskprick
Social Chameleon

Thanks Given: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyB View Post
That's tasty, that is. Where'd you pick it up?
eBay
ruskprick is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:
Old 20-12-2012, 03:32 PM   #277
dover
Like An Ostrich

Thanks Given: 0
Considering selling my entire IB vinyl collection, wondering if anyone had an idea of value? I have everything ever released on 12inch plus all the promo 12 inch (yes I do mean everything!), all in mint condition, collected over many many years but as I work abroad alot these days I never listen to them and I think its time another fan had them.

Ive also go every CD released and promos including the dolphins and whispers collectors sets, but I dont think theres much value to this collection?

Any fan from the forum missing bits for their collection? I can ebay the lot but I would prefer a genuine fan to complete their collection as there was a time when they were my obsession!

I will be keeping the collected box set though, the trainers and dvds lol so Im not completely letting go! If theres any interest I might sell my Roses collection aswell, again everything from so young onwards in mint condition..
dover is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:
Old 26-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #278
JonnyB
Cut Like A Diamond
Forum Donator

Thanks Given: 281
Shame to let 'em go but I hope you find a good home for it all.

Qwazars!
JonnyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:54 PM   #279
mancman16
Cut Like A Diamond

Thanks Given: 245
''From The Bank's Of The River Irwell''

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancman16 View Post
I know ive seen it..treated meself to an Ian Tilton ltd edition photo [Spike Island Globe] from the Dale st expo in June..had a rush of blood to the head,it's in the framer's now being done, im having the Belfast drumstick framed as well,bit embarrassed about the amount i paid for it but im sure when its on the wall them feeling will subside...ive made a little corner shelf and ive fixed it on the wall..ready for the UMB monkey...every time i see the empty shelf it will inspire me to get it ,when i can get me head round paying what they want for one..one day the shelf will be no longer empty...
The shelf is no longer empty,new addition to the house hold today...,next on the list is the U.F.M.B,original promo poster.
Old 14-07-2013, 10:13 PM   #280
Steven Tolan
Superstar

Thanks Given: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dover View Post
Considering selling my entire IB vinyl collection, wondering if anyone had an idea of value? I have everything ever released on 12inch plus all the promo 12 inch (yes I do mean everything!), all in mint condition, collected over many many years but as I work abroad alot these days I never listen to them and I think its time another fan had them.

Ive also go every CD released and promos including the dolphins and whispers collectors sets, but I dont think theres much value to this collection?

Any fan from the forum missing bits for their collection? I can ebay the lot but I would prefer a genuine fan to complete their collection as there was a time when they were my obsession!

I will be keeping the collected box set though, the trainers and dvds lol so Im not completely letting go! If theres any interest I might sell my Roses collection aswell, again everything from so young onwards in mint condition..
Mail me with prices - Thanks
Steven Tolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 11:49 PM   #281
Return of the Fisherman
Standing Free Since 1903
Forum Donator

Thanks Given: 77
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ian-Brown-...#ht_591wt_1399

first one i've seen in a while....
Old 16-12-2013, 02:05 AM   #282
mancman16
Cut Like A Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Return of the Fisherman View Post
Seen this add countless times... either he's asking too much for it[and it doesn't sell] or he's got the molds and he's knocking em up in his shed at home....if he wanted to sell it. it wouldn't be that price...#thumbon
Old 18-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #283
Fowlesy
Like An Ostrich

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-ADIDA...item2eccd991c2

May be of interest to some of you
Old 19-12-2013, 07:22 AM   #284
Brownie
Above Skylines
Forum Donator

Thanks Given: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fowlesy View Post
i love these trainers, as they are all black i can get away with wearing them at work with my suit's.

have to admit, i've already worn one pair out, left behind in Glasgow after the Roses gig
Old 03-05-2014, 08:37 PM   #285
'Jailer'

Thanks Given: 960
Thanked 2,090 Times in 837 Posts
I thought about you today Neal (and your UMB poster plight) as I finally plucked up the courage to go and look at the back of my garage after a flood 3 yrs ago (yes, 3 yrs ago - I've not been able to look under that cover since..) to see what was left of my posters.
Unfortunately, it looks like a good few have bitten the dust, including various IB posters (all signed from when I ran the merch), a James tour poster with great sentimental value and... my Second Coming tour poster & my UMB original poster signed by Ian to me.
Fortunately I had a poster tube I'd kept separate (dunno why) in the house with my UMB era stuff so I still have the ones below, but talk about gutted. I can get the UMB one signed again to me, but it won't be the same as the one Ian signed with a message and sent me years & years ago - which now is now fucked. I've no idea how fucked, I couldn't bring myself to look.

That Second Coming tour poster getting wrecked has broken my heart.

Old 03-05-2014, 09:26 PM   #286
mancman16
Cut Like A Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Jailer' View Post
I thought about you today Neal (and your UMB poster plight) as I finally plucked up the courage to go and look at the back of my garage after a flood 3 yrs ago (yes, 3 yrs ago - I've not been able to look under that cover since..) to see what was left of my posters.
Unfortunately, it looks like a good few have bitten the dust, including various IB posters (all signed from when I ran the merch), a James tour poster with great sentimental value and... my Second Coming tour poster & my UMB original poster signed by Ian to me.
Fortunately I had a poster tube I'd kept separate (dunno why) in the house with my UMB era stuff so I still have the ones below, but talk about gutted. I can get the UMB one signed again to me, but it won't be the same as the one Ian signed with a message and sent me years & years ago - which now is now fucked. I've no idea how fucked, I couldn't bring myself to look.

That Second Coming tour poster getting wrecked has broken my heart.

What a bummer !! I'd be ill as well,I know how you feel..I lost my wallet last year left it on the roof of the car and drove off, got to the shop and couldn't find it,retraced my steps but no where to be found gutted 90 cash credit cards and purchase cards for work..none of that mattered to me..I had a letter written to me from Chloe when she was six..broke my heart losing that !!!! Two weeks passed and I called into the local co-op and the guy behind the counter pulled me and asked me if I was called Neal which set me back a little cos I did'nt know him!! yes i said and he handed me back my wallet !!! he said he recognized me from a pic of me and Chloe that I keep in the wallet,how mad was that? He said he'd seen me in the shop a few times and hung onto it until I went in next,he wouldn't take a drop which I offered him so I put a score in the charity box on the counter but for that two weeks I was beside myself,but it came back. Still searching for an original poster lots of repro's out in the eitha I need to see one in the flesh as it were before I buy one,The Denson pic I got recently is in the framers being done,I could'nt afford that when they where up for auction on here a few tears back,cant wait to get it on the wall,anyway ive just wanted to say that I feel ya pain.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:04 AM   #287
Brownie
Above Skylines
Forum Donator

feel ya pain also Mick
Old 04-05-2014, 04:00 PM   #288
nidge
Funky Monkey
Forum Donator

Thanks Given: 1,637
Ffs mick gutted man !!!!
Old 09-05-2014, 01:57 AM   #289
kymystry
HotNeck
Forum Donator

Thanks Given: 538
That's just awful Mick, can't imagine how much that hurts

kymystry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 07:27 PM   #290
Solarized
Whisperer

Thanks Given: 5
Anyone on here win the ebay bid for the My Star US promo that ended today?

Gutted I missed out on it, really the only thing I want to complete what I'm after. I guess it's going to another big collector so can't grumble. Went for 43 btw.
Solarized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 01:05 PM   #291
Brownie
Above Skylines
Forum Donator

go on ebay and search on Stone Roses 'air' if you fancy a laugh
Old 26-08-2017, 01:00 AM   #292
ru$$ell
Like An Ostrich

ian brown zippo born wina

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebluegaloo View Post
Hi there, I have been collecting Ian Brown and Roses cds and records for some years now, but what would you say the rarest Ian Brown item out there!! and is there anywhere i could price my collection up if god forbid i had to sell it!!!!
any one know what sort of price the born wina lighter is worth ?.
ru$$ell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2017, 09:45 AM   #293
ru$$ell
Like An Ostrich

Pewter monkey

Any one out there willing to sell me there pewter monkey let me know , thanks
ru$$ell is offline   Reply With Quote

Ian Brown Official Discussion Forums > Ian Brown Forums > Ian Brown