Go Back   Ian Brown Official Discussion Forums > The Stone Roses Forum > The Stone Roses
Home Register FAQ BrownyPlayer Members List
Mark Forums Read

The Stone Roses Everything Stone Roses in here.

Old 12-11-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
annika
Whisperer

Thanks Given: 0
When will you get your tickets?

So I managed to get hold of two tickets for the Friday gig through ents24. In their confirmation email they wrote that they will not start delivering the tickets 14 days before the actual gig. I sent them an e-mail asking for them to confirm this. which they did..

This is a nightmare. I live abroad and my initial plan was to use the gig as the starting point of a two weeks trip around the uk. Now what if I book flights, hotels, train tickets, everything and then the tickets won't arrive on time? Or what if I do not get any tickets at all. I've never ordered anything on ent24, how can I be sure it's trustworthy? All I have so far is a lousy email telling me "You booked to attend". Shall I base my whole summer holiday on that?

What's your experience? Which side did you order your tickets from and when are you gonna get them?
annika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:20 PM   #2
Camnic
Cut Like A Diamond
Forum Donator

Thanks Given: 364
You will definatley get your tickets hon and if you look at the ents24 tracker you can change the delivery address as long as you provide a signature and the original card that booked them.
So go off on yer jollys and rest assured that you will get there
xxxxxx
Camnic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 10:11 PM   #3
uncle_whoopass
Walking Miles

Thanks Given: 96
Yeah, as Nic says you can alter it easily enough and they're a 100% legit company so don't worry about that.
Old 14-11-2011, 05:39 PM   #4
NicolaUK
Jewelled Abductor

Thanks Given: 69
If you live overseas they will generally let you pick up at the box office on the day if that's easier?
NicolaUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 01:19 PM   #5
annika
Whisperer

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks. I was worried more about how legit ents24 is, you guys have removed my doubts. I'll give this box office option a second thought, that might be a good idea. And invest in a travel cancellation insurance..

I wonder how the touts selling their tickets on ebay do this. Do they all just sell confirmation e-mails at the moment? I believe it must be so. I reckon that's really dodgy business, you could forward those E-Mails to a thousand people, and when it's time for the gig and the real tickets, there is no chance for the buyers to claim their money back.
annika is offline   Reply With Quote

Ian Brown Official Discussion Forums > The Stone Roses Forum > The Stone Roses